Friday, February 23, 2007

Educational Background -Passion for studies

I have done my schooling at Govt. High School, Mulanthuruthy and Pre Degree at Sacred Heart College, Thevara. After the Pre Degree course, I have got admission to B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) in Kerala Agricultural University, Trichur through entrance examination. Even though this is a professional course focused on Agri-business Management and marketing, there was no proper placement assured. After completing my graduation, I was forced to take up my first job, as the financial condition in my home was not strong enough to support my dreams for higher studies.

My desire for higher studies took me to evening classes in Bhavan’s Academy, Cochin and I have obtained Post Graduate Diploma in HRD from Bhavan’s Institute of Management, in the academic year 2005 -2006 with good marks.

I have done certificate courses in Counseling & Psychotherapy from Santhwana Institute, Cochin and in Transactional Analysis from ICTA, Santhigram, Cochin. My passion for Psychology and related subjects helps me in my areas of social interactions and relationship building. Presently I am doing a Post Graduate degree – M.Sc. (Psychology) from Madras University.

No comments: