Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bhagavad Gita - The supreme text.


I got attracted to the great Indian textures, only becouse of my shared stay with Mr.Krishnakumar in our college hostel. Later I got attracted by books of Guru Nuthya and some of his writtings gave me a break into world classics and great Indian textures. When I was in Chennai, I used to attend lectures and study classes by different prominent philosophers like Swamy Parthasarathy, Jaggi Vasudev, Sunandaji etc.. Swamy Parthasarathy's class only lead me to the weekly Gita class on sundays at Gopalapuram. Their Bro. Sudharsan's class was very attracting and simple to digest. He had discribed the meaning and importance of Gita worses in a simple and easy manner, so that anyone with out knowledge of sanskrit can easily undestand the same.

No comments: